If you’re planning a technology or media focused event and want an experienced, engaging and reliable MC, interviewer, moderator or speaker, I can help.
I’ve interviewed top technology executives onstage at some of the world’s biggest conferences. I moderate panels, MC events and lead fireside chats, focusing on technology and media topics. I also often appear on TV and radio discussing tech news stories.
Highlights so far include:
- Interviewing Tumblr CEO David Karp [The Next Web conference, Amsterdam]
- Interviewing PayPal president David Marcus [LeWeb, Paris]
- Interviewing Shutterstock CEO John Oringer [The Next Web USA, New York City]
- Interviewing Stripe CEO Patrick Collison [The Web Summit, London]
- Chairing a panel on whether tech journalists dropped the ball in not breaking the Edward Snowden story [SXSW, Austin]
- Co-chairing a heat of the SXSW Accelerator startup competition [SXSW, Austin]
- MCing Tech North’s Northern Stars startup competition grand final – a five hour event [Manchester]
- MCing conference stages for all-day or half days stints at events in cities including London, Cardiff and Dublin.
...and many more.
I’m available for bookings around the world. Please get in touch to discuss your event and how I can help.
Contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org